Wardrobe cluster is easy to remember and easy to use clothes coordinating strategy designed to simplify your wardrobe to save you time, space and money.
- It will help you to create a functional wardrobe.
- It’s a smart sustainably strategy.
- Helps you to organize your clothes in a new exciting way.
- Makes your wardrobe manageable because it breaks your wardrobe into small groupings.
- Help you to easily discover the gaps in your closet for planned purchases.
- You mix your older clothes with newer items for maximum vintage wear.
- Reduces your shopping time because you know whether it fits into your current wardrobe.
- Breaks the impulse shopping habit.
- You get more outfits from fewer clothes, thus saving you money.
- With repeated practice, it helps you to define and personalize your individual style.
Follow these five guidelines to help you build your wardrobe cluster:
- Use your favorite color to create your cluster color scheme.
- Choose five to ten pieces, both tops, and bottoms to fit your lifestyle.
- Begin with simple basic pieces that work well together.
- Choose versatile accessories.
- Practice and with time you will learn to love the outcome.